As per CBEC, the GST Enrolment/ Fresh Registration process will open at GST Portal (www.gst.gov.in) from 25 June 2017 and will remain open till 30 Sept. 2017 (i.e. beyond 1 July 2017), Also, the taxpayers who had enrolled but could not digitally sign the enrolment form also can now complete the process of enrolment.
For your convenience, we are providing you the list of documents/information that one should have at the time of registration at GST portal.
List of Documents/ Information required for Registration under GST
- Copy of PAN of Entity /Company /Firm/Trust/LLP/other
- Copy of PAN & Address proof of Directors/Partners/Trustees & authorized Signatory
- Other personal details of person mentioned in point no-2 (Photo graph, Mobile No., Email Address)
- Nature of Business Activity
- List of Goods/Services supplied with HSN/SAC codes
- Constitution of Business:
- Partnership Deed in case of Partnership Firm
- Registration Certificate/Proof of Constitution in case of Entity /Company /LLP/Trust/other
- Proof of Principal Place of Business:
- For Own premises – Any document in support of the ownership (Property Tax Receipt/ Municipal Khata/ Electricity Bill)
- For Rented/Leased/other premises –Rent Agreement / Lease Agreement/Consent Letter/ Affidavit with supporting document of Owner/ Lessor/ Consenter like (Latest Property Tax Receipt, Municipal Khata, Electricity Bill)
- In case of SEZ/ SEZ developer– Necessary documents/certificates issued by Government of India are required to be uploaded.
- Details of Additional Places of Business (Full Address with PIN code)
- Details of Bank Account along with supporting documents ( Copy of front page of Bank Passbook/ Bank Statement and cancelled cheque)
- Authorization Form:- Board Resolution/Authority Letter as per format attached
- Digital Signature of Authorized Person